We at Mercury Solutions Limited understand your learning need, which is why we deliver you the highest quality training program at our world – class and exceptional facility. We deliver official courseware, high value IT trainings – our vendor certified and industry experienced trainers are always ready to take care and deliver best services to our participants.
Here, in our CEH bootcamp programs, we provide customized and highly strategized training in ethical hacking that covers all the aspects of system hacking, session hacking, exploitation of web application vulnerabilities.
Mercury Solutions Limited provides hands-on expertise and equips the participants with the certain unique elements that enhance their basic understanding of the fundamentals which eventually help in creating better exposure to various live situations. The hands-on CEH training assists the participant in performing better at their workplaces and their skills could hence be utilized aptly.
- Live interactive hands-on exposure
- Personal attention to every participant
- Economical fees and the ability to learn practical aspects while gaining the certification
- Intensive training and exposure to live servers, live IPs and live domains
- Elimination of gaps between an academic curriculum and actual industry requirements
The CEH training course drowns the participants in an interactive environment and yet equips them to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. Our world-class labs provide every student with in-depth and practical experience with current essential security systems. In-turn they understand the perimeters and actual working of defenses and they are led into actual scanning and attacking their own networks.
- Strong knowledge of the TCP/IP suite of protocols
- Basic understanding of information systems and security background
- Knowledge of networking technologies
Who Would Benefit
This training course is meant to benefit IT security professionals such as auditors and information security officers, site administrators and anyone else who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Viruses and Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing