EC-Council’s new Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv8) certification program (launch date – 20th May 2013) receives the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) personnel Certification Accreditation.
EC-council is one of the few organizations to have achieved this accreditation in the information security (IS) specialization. For attaining ANSI accreditation any organization needs to go through a stringent quality review and assessments.
CEHv8 is world’s most advanced ethical hacking course. The Certification course has been brought up with 20 most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know.
CEHv8 Training and Certification – the aim
Main goal of this course is to help participants master ethical hacking methods and technologies that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. Besides increasing your employability, it also equips you with credentials that are in demand and internationally recognized.
Who is a Certified Ethical Hacker?
- IT professional who has the expertise required to understand and comprehend the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the target system and employs many tools to curb it out.
- This professional uses similar tools and methodologies as malicious hacker; however CEHv8 certification holders are always one step ahead of them.
- CEHv8 certified professional uses this knowledge to take pre-emptive measures for protecting the organization information from malicious crimes and threats.
EC Council – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv8) Certification Training
- CEHv8 training classes from Mercury Solutions Limited immerse students into an interactive, hands-on environment where they learn better skills to conduct ethical hacking.
- By actually performing hacking activities, they are exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture. They learn to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
- CEHv8 Certification validates the application knowledge of security professionals, auditors, officers, site administrators.
Exciting New features of CEHv8:
- Introducing New iLab experience
- Mapped with newly released Windows 8 & Microsoft Server 2012 and IPv6
- Dedicated content on Mobile Technology, Virtualization and Cloud Computing
What’s new in CEHv8 certification?
- Emphasizing more on skill based competency.
- It will enable participants to actually perform what they learn.
- Participants can now actually experience real life scenarios.
- Introducing of iLab environment – for considerable user engagement.
- Mapped the courses to Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Server 2012 platform and IPv6 security threats.
- Dedicated content on Mobile Technology, Virtualization and Cloud Computing.