As organizations striving to match cyber security landscape with the ever-changing and growing technological advancements, EC-Council has updated and launched its CEH certification training to newer version 9- CEHv9 training and certification. In this version, the organization has tried to keep up with the changing times and emphasized on latest cyber attack vectors and addressed new vulnerabilities.
In the new CEHv9 training, EC Council has included modules and tools that participants could utilize to gain access to thousands of tools that may be used to find vulnerabilities in their organizations network just like a hacker.
CEHv9 training program is an advanced hacking training program which now features 18 absolutely current and comprehensive information security domains, covering 270 new attack technologies. Skills gained from this training program comes very useful and handy to site administrators, auditors, security officers and other security professionals dealing with the managing of integrity of network infrastructure. Upgrading to the newest of technologies in information security domains is critical to their job roles.
What’s New in CEHv9?
EC-Council is known for keeping abreast of the evolving technical changes, seeing a requirement for an urgent update, EC-Council experts have designed 140 hands-on labs mimicking new threats in the newly launched CEHv9 training and certification program. In CEHv9 course environment, participants will be experiencing real-time attacks. Also, the courseware has latest mobile hacking tools and 40 percent of the new hands-on labs.
Since its inception, EC-Council have certified more than 140,000 cyber security professionals in CEH. It has created a mark and known as internationally as a leading hacking certification. As we can see that these days there is a huge demand for cyber security professionals in the organization across industries it has been estimated that by 2020 the number of CEH credential holder would reach 243,000 (by Eric Lopez, EC Council director of Learning).
- CEHv9 training to implement latest hacking attacks targeted to smartphones, tablets, laptops technologies.
- Countermeasures to secure Cloud technologies and secure your organizations infrastructure.
- New threats in our hands now including :
- DDoS attacks
- System hacking
With latest Trojans, virus and backdoor attacks, EC-Council CEH update covers latest CVE, listed here:
- Heartbleed (CVE-2014 – 0160) – CEH v9 Module 18: Cryptography – include details on Heartbleed
- Shellshock, also known as Bashdoor (CVE-2014 – 6271) – CEH v9 Module 11: Hacking Webservers includes Shellshock
- POODLE, which stands for “Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy Encryption” (CVE-2014 – 3566) – CEH v9 Module 18: Cryptography includes more details of POODLE.
Main focus areas in CEH v9
- Emphasis on Cloud Computing Technology
- Focus On New Attack Vectors
- Latest Trojan, Virus, Backdoors
- Labs on Hacking Mobile Platforms and Cloud Computing
- Hacking Using Mobile Phones
- Main focus on Mobile Platforms and Tablet Computers
- Addressing Security issues for latest Operating Systems like Windows 8.1
Modules emphasize more on Cloud
To assist participants with the rapidly enhancing new attacks CEHv9 put more focus and cover emerging technologies – Cloud Computing. In this training program, students will learn proven countermeasures to combat cloud computing attacks and precise penetration testing methodologies for cloud systems in order to identify threats before they are launched.
You walk out the door with advanced hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!