Mercury Solutions Limited offers a comprehensive set of training programs for individuals and corporate to national and international participants. As one of the leading Cisco Learning Partner, we provide customers with a highly engaged and hands-on training program from well-renowned and vendor certified expert trainers in the industry.
The instructors have many years of professionals and training experience in building and supporting Cisco based networks in various customer centric scenarios. The trainers we have lot of exposure in supporting a large number of Cisco products with in-depth knowledge of domain expertise in the areas of wireless, wireless, networking and security.
Mercury Solutions Limited provides Cisco career certification, Advanced Cisco technology certifications and Cisco training programs and customized solutions in various methods, such as:
- Cisco Classroom/ corporate training – on site/ offsite
- Cisco Bootcamp training and certification program (for international participants)
- Cisco Instructor led Live Virtual IT trainings
New changes to CCNA Certification
Cisco redesigned in March 2013 their long-time CCNA certification program and renamed it as CCNA Routing and Switching Certification. This revamp in CCNA Certification is to align with changing job roles in the industry and work towards filling up the skills gaps that occurs when technology outpaces skills development and training.
Mainly, CCNA Routing and Switching centers around network infrastructure – routing and switching however, also include wireless access, security and connectivity to branch offices.
The new CCNA Routing and Switching courses, ICND1 v2.0, ICND2 v2.0, and CCNAX v2.0, will better showcase your abilities to implement and troubleshoot, including:
- Managing the latest IOS software running on the newest Cisco routers and switches
- Configuring and managing IPv6 addressing
- Managing IOS Licensing
- Performing more comprehensive troubleshooting
Points to Note:
If you currently hold a CCNA certification, you will automatically become a CCNA Routing and Switching in the Cisco database and will receive a new certificate when you recertify. All of the current exams (ICND1, ICND2, and CCNA) will be changing to include the new curriculum:
- Exam 640 – 822 ICND1 is being replaced by 100 – 101 ICND1
- Exam 640 – 816 ICND2 is being replaced by 200 – 101 ICND2
- Exam 640 – 802 CCNA is being replaced by 200 – 120 CCNA
The current CCNA exams will end September 30, 2013.
To know more about CCNA Routing and Switching Certification redesign, its benefits and to avail our training deals, call us now!