VMware vSphere is the world’s leading server virtualization platform. VMware vSphere is the foundation of the Software-Defined Data Center. The all new vSphere 6 extends your capability to virtualize scale-up, scale-out applications, simplify your virtual data center and redefine availability.
With Mercury Solutions’ Official VMware vSphere 6.0 Install, Configure, Manage [V6] training you get extensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring and managing VMware vSphere 6. The training equips you with skills that include VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6. Our course focuses on giving you strong foundation and understanding of how to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size.
Gain best value on your VMware vSphere 6 training investments:
- VMware vSphere 6 delivers flexible and efficient IT infrastructure.
- Deploy and manage a fully functional and efficient virtualization environment
- Take more advantage of the capabilities of your technology
- Building a better platform from which to deliver IT services
VMware vSphere 6.0: Install, Configure & Manage training and certification program is primarily intended for Virtualization Administrators, Operations Team, vSphere Consultants and Systems Engineers.
Delegates will learn how to
- By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the software-defined data center
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- Describe vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™ Appliance™
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a vApp
- Describe and use the content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
- Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
- Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™ to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, andvCenter Server operations
Get in touch with us now to know more about our Official VMware training programs!