Microsoft SCCM 2012 certification is the upgraded version, developed for professionals responsible for configuring and managing one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Sites and all supporting systems. Microsoft SCCM 2012 came up with complete revamped version to provide organizations with better performance and enhanced performance and better control over their infrastructure. As an effect, Microsoft SCCM 2012 certification has become all the more significant over the recent past.
Let us have a look at the Microsoft’s new approach:
- Central Administration Server (CAS), Revamped Hierarchy – New top level site system called the Central Administration Server (CAS) is developed which allows the consolidation of all reporting and management in one location.
- Console and the Ribbon - With Microsoft SCCM 2012 training this console will eventually become very handy for admin.
- Site Security - SCCM 2012 allows for different settings to be applied on the site systems within a site.
- Hardware Inventory Controls – Using the console now, you can customize hardware inventory collection.
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) - Built-in RBAC roles satisfies many enterprise deployments.
- Application Management – The structure of providing software to devices is completely revamped in SCCM 2012.
- Software Updates – Improvements to the available monitoring tools for the software update process have also been done.
- Mobile Device Management – SCCM 2012 provides a fully featured client for the Windows Phone 5 and 6 and the Symbian phones.