Amongst organizations off lately, Project Management Professional – PMP certification and training has gained huge grip with the increased need of qualified and trained Project Managers.
In an organization Project Managers play important role. These are the professionals primarily who oversee and manage the project deliverables in a timely delivery, while ensuring that the cost are not exceeded than what is decided or allocated for. These IT professionals are required to be experienced as well as academically strong to meet the expectations that the job role of Project Management demands.
PMP Training course – The PMP training program is industry acclaimed and one of the best ways to attain the required skills and knowledge to become a veteran project manager. The PMP training course equips the aspirants on performing the following tasks efficiently:
- The course establishes the requirement for various kinds of projects.
- Also, you attain skills of laying out the different milestones of the projects, while ensuring that there is enough room to complete the work.
- The course helps in planning and executing the project, while ensuring that all legal requirements of the land are met.
- Coordinating and controlling skills with all functions of the organizations involved in the project namely – finance, communications, human resources, quality, risk and stakeholders.
- You also get to learn about wrapping-up and handing over the completed project to the client or for the organization within the deadline with all formalities done.
New and aspiring project managers can also attend the training on project management and lifecycles. They learn how the project management principles can be applied for effectively executing and completing the work.
So, are you interested in becoming a Project manager or simply wish to undertake the project management training course to improve your skills? PMP training program from Mercury Solutions is apt for you. Available in various delivery modes. We also provide PMP in eLearning mode.
Get in touch with us now to get more details – call us @ +91 888 2233 777