To kick-start your career this New Year 2015 in a rocking way, you need to start with prioritizing your career growth over all other things. Let’s start with researching a bit about what all IT training and certifications are in demand and popular in the IT fraternity this year and in the time to come.
Whether you want to take your career to newer heights in Networking, storage, Enterprise Architecture, Information security or virtualizations and Cloud technology Mercury Solutions Limited is here for you. Additionally, our courses comes at very innovative and cutting-edge methodologies, which one may take up while sitting at their own premises or seek a traditional classroom training or also as a Bootcamps, especially meant for international aspirants.
Call us and check through our training calendar as we highlight our popular courses for the New Year 2015.
Check out the training batch launch dates for the before Top 5 popular IT Training and Certification programs:
- Cisco: CCNA R&S, CCNP – Cisco CCNA is one of the elite IT certifications and once you attain this certification your doors to newer avenues open-up in Global knowledge salary survey for top paying IT certifications, CCNA certification was in fifth place with an average salary of $94,799.
- EC-Council: CEHv8, CHFI – These are the best all-round vendor neutral information security certifications. Best for those who have job profiles in maintaining information security of an organization.
- Microsoft: MCSA, MCSE – There are many certifications of Microsoft in various categories which include – cloud, SharePoint, server infrastructure and more.
- Red Hat: Certified Architect – RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA – Based on a Linux platform, Red Hat has many certification levels.
- VMware: Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization
Virtualization technology is in vogue these days, you need to see which vSphere version you are giving your exam into.