With the ‘Big Data’ coming our way now, the opportunities, which the IT professionals were waiting for since a long time now, is also coming our way. To gear-up and get ready for these job opportunities, the aspirants are required to upgrade their skill set and gain IT certifications that are in high demands these days.
The biggest challenge is to get properly skilled IT professionals for a particular job role. To get aptly qualified for these coming job opportunities IT certification is the best way to validate your skills and acquire new IT skills.
To make the work of IT professionals even better, here is a list of some of the top in-demand IT certification programs that one may bank upon to achieve best results in year 2013.
Let us see the Top Five popular IT certifications for 2013:
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) - Microsoft’s new range of Microsoft Certifications 2012 are very popular these days, among IT circles. Salary range – $52,000 to $115,000. Some of the new popular Microsoft certifications are – MCSA Windows 2012 Server, MCSA SQL Server 2012, MCSA Windows 8, MCSA SharePoint 2013.
- MCSE Certification – Microsoft in its new certification approach is directing the MCITP aspirants to MCSEs. The year 2013 is apt to seek MCSE certification and become appropriately eligible for the new job offers. Average salaries – $61,000. Salary Range – $52,000 to $102,000.
- Cisco CCNA Certification – CCNA certification is considered as one of the highly sought after credentials, when added as a feather in one’s technical cap, being one of the most highly specialized IT certifications. CCNA certification training requires no initial pre-requisite.
- VCP (VMware Certified Professional) – VMware certifications are popular recently, as the virtual platform claims to reduce infrastructure cost in hardware intensive environments and improve scalability and efficiency. Salaries Range $59,000 to $80,000 and Average Salary – $69,000.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) – CISSP certification among other certifications is one of the extremely popular certifications and aspirants upon completion of the CISSP training and certification programs gets highest average salaries. Average salary is somewhere around $80,000 and the range is $65,000 to $111,000.