Top 8 Reasons to Get Red Hat Certified- The Linux bloom
Linux is continuously proving impressive growth projections, according to various research reports and forecasts. Linux is confirmed to be showing massive growth rate over the next few years. It means that the Linux really makes good business sense; this is the reason why the IT major manufacturers including some IT biggies such as IBM, HP and Novell are all pushing and promoting the Linux market.
Linux has become a leading player in operating system market due to its relative lower total cost of ownership, functionality, maintenance, stability, security, support and efficient hardware utilization. Although, Linux certification has a long way to go in the desktop arena, its hold in the server field is generating massive demands for competent and ambitious Linux professionals. This can be seen and analyzed in the growing interest in Linux training and certification.
Linux certification titles to consider include:
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (Advanced level)
- Novell Certified Linux Professional (Novell CLP)
- Certified Linux Engineer (CLE)
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) certification
- CompTIA’s Linux+
Red Hat certification courses are increasingly significant these days, like Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) for IT professionals and the organizations those really rely to facilitate costs reduction.
Here, are the reasons why Red Hat training and certification is a plan for this season:
- Demands in open source are growing
- Years and still counting
- More than half a million trained
- Stand out from the crowd of current job seekers
- Performance based exams
- Variety of courses, delivery methods and custom solutions
- Assists to carve out costs in your organization’s IT infrastructure
- Be part of the Open Source movement