VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1] certification
VMware is global leader in virtualization and cloud technology. They deliver customer centric solutions that assist in reducing complexity and enabling more IT agility. VMware technologies preserving existing investments, improves security and control and accelerates the transition to cloud computing.
VMware VCP 5.1 hands-on training course confirms your expertise for installation, configuration and management of VMware vSphere that consists of VMware vSphere® ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. This course further satisfies the pre-requisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam. Additionally, this course forms the basis of more advanced vSphere courses.
Intended audience to seek VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage - VCP 5.1 certification training -
- System Administrators,
- System engineers and
- Operators responsible for ESXi and vCenter Server.
- Install and configure ESXi
- Use vCenter Server to configure and manage ESXi networking and storage
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply ESXi patches
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Deploy, manage, and migrate virtual machines
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- Use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data protection
VMware VCP 5.1 Certified Professionals benefits include:
- The certified professionals get recognition in the industry, acts as distinction for partners.
- The certification makes any professional trustworthy for the consulting clients.
- It demonstrates your knowledge of your datacenter virtualization skills.
- It confirms your expertise required to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere environments.
- Additionally, upon attainment of the VMware Certification, you may use “VMware Certified Professional” logo on business cards and websites and get discounts on VMware events.