In the plethora of Microsoft certifications, the products restructuring of Microsoft is quite recent. In which, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification is a new product in Exchange line of products from Microsoft.
Today we will see what is this new certification has to offer to the industry:
Microsoft is on a spree to allure businesses and organizations to use the newly upgraded version of Exchange Server e2013 platform. It is the need of the hour to get Exchange server 2013 training to get updated with Microsoft Exchange product line.
There are several ways in which one may seek Microsoft Training and Certifications courses such as:
- Exchange Server 2010 Online Training
- Microsoft Boot Camp Training
- Instructor-led classroom training programs
Few merits of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
The new products claims to give you high availability, reliability and reduce complexity while protecting your sensitive and confidential information.
Be in control – With this technology you are always in control and available. It simplifies deployment, standardizes high availability and client load balancing and improves cross-version interoperability. One enjoys faster failover times and support for multiple database per volume. It has built-in monitoring and managed availability solution.
Easy Regulatory compliance - Reduce discovery and get secured
- In-Place Archive – It helps you to keep all your data in one place, with a well-integrated user experience.
- DLP- Data Loss Prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to outside people.
- eDiscovery Center - You may run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint and Lync data from a single interface.
Easy Deployment and Maintenance
- Saves time spent in managing your messaging systems.
- Based on job function, it delegate permission to specialist
- You can move to Cloud on your terms with full deployment flexibility.
- Custom instruction that simplifies deployment for installing or upgrading.
- Easy management with efficient Exchange Administration Center