CCNA Security & CCSP Combo Training & Certification BootCamp
The CCNA Security and CCSP combo prepares students to attain multiple real world technical skills, and earns them both CCNA: Security and CCSP certification in a lesser time and at a fraction of the price when compared to purchasing the courses separately. In this intensive, comprehensive and instructor-led Training & Certification Boot Camp, students learn basic as well as advanced concepts of Cisco security networks, in one go.
This combo pack is recommended for those IT professionals who wish to achieve CCNA: Security certification and ultimately move on to acquiring CCSP certification. CCNA: Security
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA® Security) demonstrates the basic knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. CCNA Security certification enables the network professional to successfully build up a security infrastructure, identify various threats to the networks, and strategize to mitigate security threats.The CCNA Security certification program focuses entirely on key security technologies, configuration, administration and troubleshooting small and medium networks to maintain privacy and accessibility of data and devices.Prerequisites
Valid CCNA or any CCIE Certification .CCSP
Earning Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certificate, the candidate shows his in-depth skills to design and execute secure networks. This curriculum teaches network professionals about how to secure and administer network infrastructures, mitigate threats, cut costs and increase output.
The CCSP syllabus covers the following topics:
- Cisco Router IOS (ISR) and Catalyst Switch security features
- Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Secure VPN connectivity
- Cisco Security Agent (CSA)
- Security Enterprise and Device Management
- Network Admission Control
To be eligible for CCSP certification, the candidate must have a CCNA Security or any CCIE certification.
To receive CCSP credential, the candidate must pass the following exams:
- 642-504 SNRS Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS)
- 642-524 SNAF Securing Networks with ASA Foundation (SNAF)
- 642-533 IPS Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- 642-515 SNAA Securing Networks with ASA Advanced (SNAA)