Work with us
As a leading offshore training provider, bookmybootcamp.com has developed several partnerships with leaders in information technology to give our trainees the best learning experience.
Bookmybootcamp.com is a dynamic IT certification training company which puts excellence, integrity and client satisfaction first. Our way of working is highly collaborative which means that those who work with us not only enjoy their time here but also develop a long term business relationships and get a chance to diversify their social network. Every team member is professionally qualified and exceedingly experienced in his or her line of expertise.
Our growth as the offshore training provider in IT certification courses is due to our people. We believe in hiring only the best and retaining them with an excellent reward system.
Qualified candidates interested in working with us can email their CV along with a cover letter explaining the ways they are well-suited for the job. Please mark the subject line of your email as 'Application for ...'
We are currently looking for:
Bookmybootcamp.com is always on a lookout for trainers/instructors who are more than just the skilled technologists. We need those who can translate complex technical theories into understandable knowledge.
We expect the training instructor to be a cross-certified industry professional with explicit technological and extensive real-world knowledge.
Other prerequisites include:
- Suitable certification in their chosen field of interest.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior consultant with organization of repute.
- Efficiency in providing course instructions and guidance.
- Ability to cover fundamentals easily with hands-on concepts.
- Effectively provide leadership and coach students to ensure successful knowledge comprehension, retention and certification.
- Capability to give individual assistance to students with a special focus on students’ aptitude and background.
At bookmybootcamp.com we cannot guarantee the volume of work a training associate receives, but some of our trainers have received considerable amount of business during the last few years as a result of their efficiency and direct web site leads.
Oversees students wishing to have a short stint of stay in India are also invited to send their application for instructor if they meet the above criteria.
Our training programme is expanding into new regions and we are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic Country Representatives who have a proactive approach towards the training business. The job includes working with delegates as well as the international community. This position holder will be part of the middle management team with a responsibility to work towards building a strong organizational unit that adds significant value to our programmes.
The profile of a country representative would cover:
- Taking care of our functions in their respective countries.
- Act as the single point of contact for delegates coming from that particular country and answer any general query(s) that these delegates might have.
- Along with that, they would also be required to acquire contacts and educate them about the services offered by bookmybootcamp.com
- Provide leadership in business development & take responsibility to capture external opportunities and meet the on-going challenges.